A 2,200 word article on how Buffer increased growth opportunities by restructuring their marketing team is available for sale by Grow and Convert. The article is based on an original interview with a Buffer growth employee.
- Word count: 2,243
- Images: 11
- Author: Si Quan Ong (Ahrefs employee)
- Format: Google Doc with images and sources
- Buffer Restructured Their Entire Marketing Team In 2018. Now It’s Driving New Opportunities For Growth
- Building The Machine: How Buffer Discovered New Opportunities For Growth By Reorganizing The Marketing Team
- How To Generate New Growth Opportunities By Focusing On The Organization Of The Team (Buffer Case Study)
SEO Keyword Possibilities
This is an initial list, by no means exhaustive.
- marketing team – This is a high volume term (1100 monthly searches). You can try to go after this but in our assessment this article is likely best for a longer tail keyword with less volume but that is suggested by Google.
- marketing team structure – This is a Google suggested search (see our article here on how targeting suggested search terms can yield great results.
- restructure marketing department – Also a Google suggested search
- restructure marketing – Also a Google suggested search
- Are you selling this to multiple people? Absolutely not. If you purchase, you’ll be the only one with this article
- What if I read it and don’t like it? You have 24 hrs from the time of purchase to read the entire article and if it’s not a fit, ask for a refund.
- Can I ask for revisions? – Unfortunately no, you are free to make small revisions yourself prior to publishing but the article is sold as is.
- Can I change the author? – No, our agreement with the author requires that the article be credited to them.
- Why Building The Right Team Is Important
- The Reason Behind Buffer’s Change
- How Buffer Restructured Their Marketing Team
- Did It Work?
- Final Thoughts: Build Around Your Customer Journey
Our Right to Refuse
In order to keep the integrity of the author and of Grow and Convert, we will ask what site this article is to be published to, and we reserve the right to refuse purchase if the site seems scammy, spammy, unlawful, or in any way doesn’t meet our standards. If you are a legitimate, normal business, don’t worry, you’re good to go!
Email devesh @ growandconvert.com with your request to purchase and the site it will be published to. It will be sold on a first come first serve basis.