This is a fully done-for-you content marketing service where we completely take over your company blog and produce high-quality content that drives targeted traffic.
What You’ll Get
- Your entire content marketing operation outsourced, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms just write articles and share on social. We’ll create a complete strategy for you start to finish and execute on all of it.
- Extensively researched content ideas that attract your target customers
Benefit: Qualified traffic instead of un-targeted traffic
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No listicles, no high level fluff pieces
- Exhaustive, customized content promotion
Benefit: We’ll generate traffic, not just publish and send out a few tweets.
- Active, manual link building
Benefit: Boosts rankings faster thus gets leads from content faster. We do this for our articles and existing articles that could use a boost.
- Customized conversion plan to convert blog traffic into leads
Benefit: Instead of just traffic, we’ll help generate real leads to pass to sales
We have over a decade of combined experience in content marketing and conversion optimization (hence “Grow and Convert”). Here is a sample of case studies and strategies we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji Hyam has run marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal runs Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency based in San Jose, CA, and has optimized conversions from content for companies such as When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors), and Amerisleep (Arizona based leading online mattress ecommerce company).
ROI and Pricing
Here is why we think many companies will benefit by choosing to have us run their content marketing:
- Less Expensive: All in cost (including benefits, etc.) for an FTE in content marketing is higher than what we charge.
- Better Results: We have more experience, a better system, and can out deliver an FTE or competing agency you could hire.
- Traffic, Not Content: You’ll judge us by traffic produced, not content produced. As a result we never produce list posts or high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Faster Ramp Up: Finding a qualified content marketer isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- More Experience: We’ve produced real results for multiple companies and have written about them extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More Flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means less risk for you because you can fire an agency at any time as opposed to dealing with HR hassles.
The cost of our services is $8,000 per month.
This includes the complete management of your company blog: user research, writing high quality articles (no listicles, no high level fluff), promoting your content and driving traffic (paid and organic) and a conversion plan to help you drive leads from content. We completely replace all of your internal resources for content marketing.
To apply, please fill out the following form.
Note: We can only take on two more clients at this time. We’ll be taking new clients on a first come, first serve basis. Please fill out the form below if you’re interested in working with us and you’ll be added to our waitlist in the priority your application is received.