This is a fully done-for-you content marketing service where we completely take over your company blog and produce high-quality content that drives targeted traffic.
What You’ll Get
- Your entire content marketing operation outsourced, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms just write articles and share on social. We’ll create a complete strategy for you start to finish and execute on all of it.
- Extensively researched content ideas that attract your target customers
Benefit: Qualified traffic instead of un-targeted traffic
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No listicles, no high level fluff pieces
- Exhaustive, customized content promotion
Benefit: We’ll generate traffic, not just publish and send out a few tweets.
- Customized conversion plan to convert blog traffic into leads
Benefit: Instead of just traffic, we’ll help generate real leads to pass to sales
We have over a decade of combined experience in content marketing and conversion optimization (hence “Grow and Convert”). Here is a sample of case studies and strategies we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
- Growing ThinkApps’ blog from 0 – 35,000 unique visitors and 12k organic visitor (article)
- Fireside chat at Google LaunchPad with AutoPilot’s Josh Fechter on growing ThinkApps blog (video)
- Converting blog traffic to qualified leads (Case Study)
- How we took Grow and Convert from a blank WordPress install to 16,000 unique visitors in 30 days within 5 months (Case Study)
- Our 2017 Live Challenge: Getting more visitors to one blog post in 2 weeks for an unaffiliated company than any of their other posts.
- Calculating the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and thus the ROI of content marketing
- Building a growth model for your blog so traffic becomes predictable
- How to quantitatively decide whether to nurture content leads or go directly for the sale
- Our community content promotion technique
- Blog engagement: How to get high clicks, shares, and comments
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji Hyam has run marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal runs Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency based in San Jose, CA, and has optimized conversions from content for companies such as When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors), and Amerisleep (Arizona based leading online mattress ecommerce company).
ROI and Pricing
- Less Expensive: All in cost (including benefits, etc.) for an FTE in content marketing is higher than what we charge.
- Better Results: We have more experience, a better system, and can out deliver an FTE or competing agency you could hire.
- Traffic, Not Content: You’ll judge us by traffic produced, not content produced. As a result we never produce list posts or high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Faster Ramp Up: Finding a qualified content marketer isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- More Experience: We’ve produced real results for multiple companies and have written about them extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More Flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means less risk for you because you can fire an agency at any time as opposed to dealing with HR hassles.
The normal cost of our services is $10,000 per month, which includes complete management of your company blog: user research, writing high quality articles (no listicles, no high level fluff), promoting your content and driving traffic and a conversion plan to help you drive leads from content. We completely replace all of your internal resources for content marketing.
However, we are currently taking on new clients a month at a promotional rate of $7,000 per month.
Why the promotional rate? Because we (and our readers) love content marketing case studies like the ones above, and we want to produce more. So the clients we start working with in the summer of 2017 at this promotional rate should be open to letting us write case studies on the traffic growth we achieve for them.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Company:
- Your Role in the Company:
- Your blog URL:
- Average monthly blog traffic: (rough estimate is fine, starting a blog from scratch is fine)
- Your 6 month content marketing goals:
- How much internal or external resources have been devoted to content marketing so far: