We are a fully done-for-you content marketing agency where we completely take over your company blog and produce high-quality content that drives qualified traffic and conversions (leads, sales, trials, signups).
What You’ll Get From Our Content Marketing Service
- Your entire content strategy and execution outsourced, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms just write articles and share on social media. We’ll create a complete content marketing strategy for you start to finish and execute on all of it. Think of us as an extension of your marketing team.
- Extensively researched content ideas that attract your target customers
Benefit: Qualified traffic instead of un-targeted traffic
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No high level fluff pieces
- Exhaustive, customized content promotion
Benefit: We’ll generate traffic through paid advertising and SEO, not just publish articles and send out a few tweets or LinkedIn updates.
- High quality, high volume link building
Benefit: Boosts overall domain authority, and rankings faster in Google thus gets leads from content faster.
- Customized plan to convert blog traffic into conversions
Benefit: Instead of just generating traffic, we’ll help generate real conversions (leads to pass to sales, trial signups to your product or sales to your store).
We have over a decade of combined experience in content marketing and conversion optimization (hence “Grow and Convert”). Here is a sample of case studies and strategy articles we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji Hyam has run digital marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal runs Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency based in San Jose, CA, and has optimized conversions from content for companies such as When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors), and Amerisleep (Arizona based leading online mattress ecommerce company).
Content Marketing Services: Return on Investment
Here is why we think many companies will benefit by choosing Grow and Convert as their content marketing agency:
- Less Expensive: All in cost (including benefits, etc.) for one full-time employee (or team of people- writer, editor, content marketer, etc.) in content marketing is higher than what our agency charges. We do the customer research to identify your target audience to attract, content marketing strategy, content creation, content promotion, SEO and measure results included in the price of our service (no extra costs on top of our monthly fee). Ie. We do more than any one person could do on their own.
- Better Results: We have more experience, a better system, and can out deliver an FTE or competing content marketing teams/ services you could hire.
- Traffic and leads/signups, Not Content: You’ll judge us by traffic and leads/signups produced, not content produced. As a result we never produce high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Faster Ramp Up: Finding a qualified content marketer isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- More Experience: We’ve produced real results for 30+ companies and have written about them extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More Flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means less risk for you because you can fire an agency at any time as opposed to dealing with HR hassles.
Our Agency Pricing
We have two service offerings:
Our standard service (most clients are on this plan):
Most of the case studies you’ve seen on our site were achieved with our standard service. It includes everything you’ll need to be successful:
- Customer research
- Content strategy – A strategy optimized to drive you conversions from our content
- 3 articles/month
- Promotion of the content (A combination of Facebook ads and Twitter ads)
- Link building (Ongoing targeted link building to our articles via guest posts on industry sites)
- Reporting and measurement on how many conversions we bring you every month and how much qualified traffic you’re driving from our content
Cost = $10k/month
An optional additional link building service:
** We also offer an additional link building service for new sites or sites that want to accelerate how quickly they see rankings. We work with one of our partners to create 3 PR news stories for you and publish them on leading publications such as The Guardian, MSN, Newsweek, and others. There’s a guarantee of at least 50 backlinks to each of these stories from sites that have a DA 50 and above. We often see many more backlinks than just 50 though and the impact is a higher domain authority for your site, more high quality referring domains and a much faster time to see rankings increase.
To do this, we just add $5k/month extra to our standard package for 3 months (or as many months as you’d like to do this)– so the total would be $15k/month for months where we do this, and then the rate would drop back to $10k/month afterwards.
If the cost of our service is out of your budget, we also teach our process in our course.
To apply, please fill out the form below.