We are a fully done-for-you content marketing agency where we completely take over your company blog and produce high-quality content that drives qualified traffic and conversions (leads, sales, trials, signups).
What You’ll Get From Our Content Marketing Service
- Your entire content strategy and execution outsourced, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms just write articles and share on social media. We’ll create a complete content marketing strategy for you start to finish and execute on all of it. Think of us as an extension of your marketing team.
- Extensively researched content ideas that attract your target customers
Benefit: Qualified traffic instead of un-targeted traffic
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No high level fluff pieces
- Exhaustive, customized content promotion
Benefit: We’ll generate traffic through paid advertising and SEO, not just publish articles and send out a few tweets or LinkedIn updates.
- Active, manual link building
Benefit: Boosts rankings faster in Google thus gets leads from content faster. We do this for our articles and existing articles that could use a boost.
- Customized plan to convert blog traffic into conversions
Benefit: Instead of just generating traffic, we’ll help generate real conversions (leads to pass to sales, trial signups to your product or sales to your store).
We have over a decade of combined experience in content marketing and conversion optimization (hence “Grow and Convert”). Here is a sample of case studies and strategy articles we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji Hyam has run digital marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal runs Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency based in San Jose, CA, and has optimized conversions from content for companies such as When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors), and Amerisleep (Arizona based leading online mattress ecommerce company).
ROI and Pricing
Here is why we think many companies will benefit by choosing Grow and Convert as their content marketing agency:
- Less Expensive: All in cost (including benefits, etc.) for an FTE in content marketing is higher than what our agency charges. We do the customer research to identify your target audience to attract, content marketing strategy, content creation, content promotion, SEO and measure results included in the price of our service (no extra costs on top of our monthly fee).
- Better Results: We have more experience, a better system, and can out deliver an FTE or competing content marketing services you could hire.
- Traffic and leads/signups, Not Content: You’ll judge us by traffic and leads/signups produced, not content produced. As a result we never produce high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Faster Ramp Up: Finding a qualified content marketer isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- More Experience: We’ve produced real results for 20+ companies and have written about them extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More Flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means less risk for you because you can fire an agency at any time as opposed to dealing with HR hassles.
All client engagements are $10k per month. The price is all inclusive. It covers everything you’ll need to get results from content marketing — user research, content strategy, writing, both paid promotion and link building, and tracking how many signups we generate for you per month.
If the cost of our service is out of your budget, we also teach our process in our course.
To apply, please fill out the following form.